I’m glad you’re here.
Whether you’re a Christian who is same-sex-attracted or identifies as LGB or are here because you’re a fellow believer who wants to understand us better, here are some of the resources I recommend.
My Top 5 Books
Looking for a place to start? Wesley Hill’s Washed and Waiting was revelatory for me when I read it in 2012. In many regards, it began this chapter of my life I find myself in—seeking faithfully to reconcile orthodox Christian faith with the reality of my sexuality. Since then, I’ve read countless other books, and I consider these five are the best of them.
- Washed and Waiting: Reflections on Christian Faithfulness and Homosexuality by Wesley Hill
- People to Be Loved: Why Homosexuality Is Not Just an Issue by Preston Sprinkle
- Spiritual Friendship: Finding Love in the Church as a Celibate Gay Christian by Wesley Hill
- All But Invisible: Exploring Identity Questions at the Intersection of Faith, Gender, and Sexuality by Nate Collins
- Single, Gay, Christian: A Personal Journey of Faith and Sexual Identity by Greg Coles
 Please note that my recommendation does not necessarily mean my endorsement of everything included in these resources, but if it’s on this page I think it’s helpful at least to think through.
 As of early 2018. I’ll try to keep this page updated as new materials are released and I have a chance to consider them.