I welcome and encourage comments on this site, but there are some instances where I’ll edit or delete comments, as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. By all means, please link to relevant content, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including excessive profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive (e.g., abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language) will be deleted.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful of other contributors.
- I have no tolerance for racism, homophobia, sexism, or any other form of discrimination. Please note my humble request at the bottom of every post: “Leave a (respectful) reply.”
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let me know.
This comments policy adapted from “How to Write a Blog Comment Policy.”